Items Needed Now
ARC WISH LIST for
ARC WISH LISTGatorade, bottled water, granola bars to support Team ARC’s participation in the Los Angeles Marathon and upcoming 5K events.Silent Auction Items to support ARC fundraisers:
My Friend’s Place
- You and those you live with must be symptom free for the past 7 days.
- Clothing must be laundered while wearing gloves and a mask and packaged in plastic bags (not cardboard or other boxes).
- Please label bags with the date the clothing was laundered and packaged and a description of the clothing (ex. jeans and t-shirts).
- If donating gently used shoes, please spray with Lysol or use disinfectant wipes.
- We are still not accepting used socks and underwear.
Assistance League of San Pedro - South Bay
Donate Items for
Hope of the Valley
The Midnight Mission
- Disposable lunch bags
- Disposable multi-compartment to-go food containers
- Disposable utensils (forks, spoons, knives)
- Loaves of bread
- Plastic wrap
- Produce bags
- Ready to eat meals, including sandwiches
- Re-sealable storage bags
- Single serving beverages
- Antibacterial disinfecting wipes
- Disposable gloves
- EPA approved Antibacterial disinfecting cleaners
- Hand sanitizer
- Infrared no-touch thermometers
- Surgical masks
New Earth Organization
The Academy of Music for the Blind (AMB)
Harbor Interfaith Services
Until further notice, we are only accepting food and hygiene item donations. The greatest needs are as follows:
- Peanut butter
- Instant cups of soups and noodles
- Individually packaged fruits
- Tomato Sauce
- Spaghetti Sauce
- Toothbrushes and toothpaste
- Shampoo, conditioner, and bar soaps
- Size 5 and 6 diapers
- Boxed macaroni and cheese
- Bagged pasta noodles
Thank you for delivering to our loading dock at the back of the building at 670 W. 9th, San Pedro, between the hours of 9 to 5, M-F. Ring the buzzer when you arrive, and an employee will answer.
Thank you for disregarding what is below for now. We will let you know when this changes.
DWC Needs for
Downtown Women's Center
- Clothing, new and used alike, as well as new and lightly worn shoes. When preparing a clothing donation, please note the following:
- All clothing must be freshly laundered, as many of the women put them on directly.
- Please sort clothing by type (e.g. shirts, shorts, pants, etc.) to help our staff distribute them more efficiently.
- Please do not include worn-down shoes.
- We are only able to accept a maximum of 5 bags of clothing per donation at this time.
- You must schedule your donation prior to drop-off. Click here to schedule a contactless delivery. At this time, we are unable to accept unscheduled deliveries due to limited on-site staff availability.
- Items on our Amazon Wish List, which most accurately reflects the current needs of the women we serve.
- Help from Home Kits such as Snack Packs, Toiletry Kits, and Clean Home Kits. Please contact Mitzuy Ley at [email protected] if you and/or your group would like to donate Snack Packs or pre-made meals. Click here for kit assembly instructions. We will not accept unscheduled donation drop-offs.
- Gift cards to DTLA stores like Food 4 Less, CVS, Ralph’s, and Target, which allow women overcoming homelessness to shop for the items they need most.
Everyday Needs for
Long Beach Rescue Mission
- Fitted Sheets (Twin Size)
- Socks for Men, Women & Children
- Toiletries (Small Individual Sizes)
- Shaving Cream
- Shaving Razors
Lydia House Needs:
- Hair Conditioner (Not Shampoo)
- Large Toothpaste
- Women’s Razors
- Jackets, Warm Clothing
- Women’s Professional Clothing (Suits, ties, slacks, dress shirts, etc.)
- Children’s Underwear (All Ages, Boy/Girl)
- Baby Supplies (Diapers, Wipes)
- Security Screen Door
- Outdoor Patio Furniture
- Small Fans
- Assorted Gift Cards (Wal-Mart, Target, etc.)
Administrative Department Needs:
- Laptops or Computer Tablets in new or like new condition
- Desktop Computers with Windows 8 OS or Newer
- Office Supply Store Gift Cards (Staples, Office Depot, Office Max, etc.)
- Canned goods and non-perishable food items (*critically needed to stock our pantry due to Food Drive being postponed)
- Pancake Mix
- Men’s Boxers (All Sizes)
- Jackets, Large Size Men’s Clothing
- Professional Clothing (Suits, ties, slacks, dress shirts, etc.)
- Ear Plugs
- Snore Strips
- Bottled Water
- Pillowcases (Standard)
- Musical Instruments for the Chapel
- Assorted Gift Cards (Wal-Mart, Target, etc)
Maintenance Department Needs:
- Work Truck or Van
- Lightly used Power Tools
- Landscaping/Gardening Equipment
The Need: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, unhoused and recently housed families are experiencing added stress and uncertainty as they navigate the demands of work, education, children, services, and more. Every day, families are asking for resources related to family fun and basic needs.
The Initiative: As part of Imagine LA’s response to COVID-19, we are leading a county-wide effort to ensure that each of the 6,000 families served by the Los Angeles Homeless Provider Alliance Family Service Providers Caucus, has the family fun and basic needs resources to thrive as a family during this time.
The Goal: To collect 6,000 Family Fun & Care Packages to distribute to unhoused and recently housed families.
You can help!
Assemble a Family Fun & Care Package and coordinate with Imagine LA on drop-off at our office
Purchase supplies from our Amazon Wish List to be delivered directly to Imagine LA
Mobilize your community! Download & personalize our customizable flyer, share it with your network, collect the packages at your home or business, and coordinate with Imagine LA on drop-off at our office
REMEMBER: STAY SAFE. USE GLOVES & MASKS.
Central Lutheran Church
Children's Institute, Inc.
Here’s what’s most needed right now:
COVID-safe PPE (wet wipes, hand sanitizer, face masks) ▪ Cleaning supplies (sponges, multipurpose cleaner, paper towels) ▪ Hygiene supplies (toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, soap) ▪ Non-perishable food (canned food, pasta, rice, beans, cereal) ▪ Family fun activities (board games, playing cards, puzzles, bubbles, crafting materials, coloring books/supplies, headphones) ▪ A personal note from your family
*please provide new and unopened items only*
For more information or to set up a donation drop-off appointment, contact Imagine LA Event Specialist Val Vogt at [email protected].
1736 Family Crisis Center
My Friend’s Place
- $10 Target Gift Cards
- Shower wipes
- Nail Clippers
- Travel-sized Deodorant
- Masculine Shoes (Sizes 10+)
- Masculine Clothing (adult size, casual)
- Collars/Harnesses/Leashes for our Animal Companions
- Headphones (new only)
Drop Off InstructionsDonations are accepted by appointment only.Please email [email protected] for a list of current needs and to arrange a drop-off appointment. Thank you for continuing to support youth at My Friend’s Place!
Items Needed for
CASA of Los Angeles
- Mp3 music players
- Young-adult novels
- Hoodies for teens
- General toiletries (make-up & nail polish, nice lotions, Axe body spray, etc.)
- Sports equipment
- Art supplies
- Gift Certificates for activities (nail salons, dance lessons, gym memberships)
- Manga-type comic books and anime stuff (like Yo-Kai Cards, Pokémon, etc.)