San Pedro & Peninsula After School Recreational Enrichment
The San Pedro & Peninsula YMCA, in partnership with the City of Rancho Palos Verdes Department of Parks & Recreation, is here to support you!
- For children entering grades Kindergarten-5th grade.
- September 14 – December 18, 2020, Monday-Friday (except where noted), 3:00pm-6:00pm, school days only.
- This program is 100% Outdoors. Program will not operate on days with inclement weather.
- Activities include physical exercise, sports, games, arts & crafts, enrichment, STEAM, recreation, service learning, nature appreciation and so much more, all designed to maintain physical distancing.
- Adherence to all COVID-19 Safety Precautions (12 kids max per group, face coverings, cleaning & disinfecting, temperature checks, health assessments, etc.)
- Fred Hesse Jr. Community Park, 29301 Hawthorne Blvd, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275
- Robert E Ryan Community Park, 30359 Hawthorne Blvd, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275
- Eastview Park, 1700 Westmont Drive, Ranchos Palos Verdes, CA 90275
- Weekly Rate: $100/per child.
- Limited Financial Assistance is available. To apply, please email [email protected].
- Program fees are paid every two weeks (every-other Sunday) through a recurring bank draft or funds transfer, set up by the parent at the time of enrollment.
REGISTER ONLINE TODAY!
Download the Fee Schedule from Google Docs here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WkbNP_IJfzcb71gt6KY9DEK7DH8nqMXw/view?usp=sharing
Download the Program Flyer from Google Docs here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HQMZAZMq2cqMn2lcCQFzpQCR8lJuscCv/view?usp=sharing