As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak continues to impact our communities, we have made temporary changes to our Farmers Market which will allow us to continue providing locally-grown and pesticide-free produce with minimal contact to maintain social distancing. Along with a change in our hours, we are also introducing an option for our customers to place orders remotely for either pickup at our Whole Earth Building or local delivery ($4 charge, Claremont Only).
Our produce is grown locally and exceeds organic standards, with no chemicals or pesticides. Here’s how to buy:
- For online orders: Fill out the form below (“Submit Your Order Here”) with the type and quantity of our available produce you would like to purchase. Quantities and selection may vary. If an item in your order is unavailable, we will notify you. Please note: your order is important to us and we will try to fulfill your order on the same day.
- If you are a walk-in customer: Please note that our hours have changed. Our market is open Monday to Friday 9AM-4PM.
- At Whole Earth Building, Monday-Friday 9am-4pm.
Delivery options (Within Claremont/$4 delivery charge):
- Monday through Friday 4-5pm
- Orders placed after 3 pm will be delivered on the next business day.
- Delivery time will be confirmed via phone.