Important Notice: COVID-19
Due to the potential transmission of COVID-19, a number of events at ONEgeneration have been postponed or modified immediately, see below:
ONEgeneration is proactively taking steps that will help to protect our community. We greatly appreciate your cooperation and support, as our first priority is the health and safety of our seniors, children, families, staff, volunteers, and visitors
- ONEgeneration Senior Enrichment Center (OSEC), effective immediately the center facility will be closed until further notice, staff assistance is available by telephone (818)705-2345. Drive-Thru Food Pantry will be bi-monthly starting in January on the 2nd and 4th Fridays of the month at 10am. Check our social media for up-to-date information.
- Congregate Meals at Canoga Park and Owensmouth Gardens are Suspended If you are in need of meals and regularly attend these meal sites, please contact 818-705-2345 to ask about home-bound delivered meals.
- The Encino Farmers Market held on Sundays will be open 8am to 1pm. We have received proper approval from the City of Los Angeles to remain open as an essential source of fresh produce. Please follow us on Facebook and the website for updated information.
- Childcare/Preschool remains open.
- The ONEgeneration Adult Daycare/ADHC has suspended in-center services. Care-giving resources and groups will be available virtually.
- Grandparents As Parents in-person support groups are suspended until further notice, please call (818) 264-0880 for information about online support groups and resources.